Monday, March 7, 2011

Big News!

Well I was going to wait and debut my new blog until I got everything laid out and formatted just the way I wanted...but like so many other things in life my best laid plans are being tossed out the window, because I have BIG news to share (NO I'm not pregnant). So if you would, drum roll please... our news is that Chris has gotten a promotion and will now be the Director of Training for the challenge course company he works for!!!

Which brings me to the second part of our big news, that we will be moving to the Houston area!  I must admit, we are both still in shock and it's just beginning to sink in that this means finishing our house (aka the magnum opus) in less than 2 months and selling this bad boy.

The house, which I'm sure will take up more than it's fair share of future blog posts, has been a massive undertaking that you will get to hear all about another time

In the meantime, I apologize for a super short first blog, but I just couldn't hold in the news any longer.  Hopefully I'll have time to blog again later this week and say a few more things. 
But for now, good night. :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for your new blog!!! so excited for you to join the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete